These are lighter than zucchini bread, and make a great snack. Put them in the freezer, and take one out whenever you want one!
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup honey
- 1 egg
- 2 cups whole-wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- Cream butter add honey. Add egg and beat well.
- Combine flour, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, salt, rolled oats, and raisins in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture alternately with zucchini to egg mixture.
- Drop by teaspoon onto a cooked sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 Degree F oven for 10-15 minutes (time may vary as all ovens are different.)
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/