This soup makes you want to get all cozy. It’s warm, creamy, and super yummy! BUT it’s also healthy and so easy to make! I call it Yummy and Lime-y because lime is a big flavor in this soup. Make some for your family today!
Yummy and Lime-y Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
Check out this lovely soup. It is so good! It's creamy (but it's dairy free), it's got the tangy taste of lime, and chewy chicken. I call it Yummy and Lime-y because the lime flavor is one of the main flavors. It's DELICIOUS!
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 (14 ounce) cans coconut milk
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger root
- 4 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- Chopped fresh cilantro for topping
- Cut chicken into thin strips. Heat oil in a pot and saute the chicken for a few minutes.
- Add coconut milk and water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat. Add ginger, fish sauce, lime juice, cayenne powder and turmeric. Simmer until the chicken is done, about another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle cilantro.
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/