Eggs that look like chickens! This is a super duper easy way to transform those healthy eggs into something fun.
Which Came First, the Chicken or the Egg?
- Boiled Egg
- 2 currants
- Little bit of mayonnaise (or anything else that might serve as edible glue)
- Cut a slice off the bottom of your egg so that it will sit up
- Cut into the top 1/3 of of the top of the egg vertically.
- Slice carrots thin, and cut them into triangles (for beaks) and crowns (for the head feathers.) Place them into the slit on top.
- Dip currants into a little mayo and place it on your chick. Voila!
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/
I think this is amazing! i love the creativity, and it reminds me of the bunny butt cake! this is a great recipe!
So easy, but cute for sure!! Thanks for the idea.