This is so pretty and yummy! It’s great for breakfast, snack, or dessert. I hope you like it!
Perfectly Pretty Parfait
For the smoothie
- 1/2-1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 frozen organic banana
- 1 cup frozen organic strawberries
- 1 fresh organic banana
- 1 cup frozen organic strawberries, thawed (if it's in season, use fresh strawberries)
- 1 cup granola
- Fruit leather
- Break the frozen banana into smaller pieces. Place banana, strawberries, and about 1/2 cup of almond milk into the blender. Blend until you have a very thick consistency like sorbet. If it's not blending at all, add a little bit more almond milk. We recommend using a high-powered blender, such as a Vitamix.
- Place a small scoop of the blended smoothie into a cup. Scatter granola over the top. Add sliced fresh strawberries and sliced fresh bananas. Repeat until you have reached the top of the glass. Garnish with more sliced fruit, and heart-shaped fruit leather (you can use any shaped cookie cutter to cut out a shape from fruit leather). Enjoy!
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/