For those of you that don’t know, I absolutely loveeeee playing volleyball, and because of my crazy schedule I am always running late to practice. So, I wanted to find a delicious snack that I could take on the go! If you can relate, then get excited because I created these peanut butter balls and they are perfect! These little peanut butter-y chocolate-y chewy bites are so insanely quick to make. You can also use other nut butters if you want. I have tried it with peanut butter and sunflower butter, but almond butter, cashew butter and other nut butters would work just as well.
One thing I love about this recipe is you can make a giant batch and just keep them in the freezer until you are ready to grab a few. You can eat these as a snack, breakfast or (in my case) take them to volleyball practice or for in between tournaments. They are delicious, quick and give me tons of energy to play. They are basically the perfect healthy snack. No matter what you make these for, you are going to fall in love with how simple and amazing they are. ENJOY!
For those of you who don’t know, I love playing volleyball and I am always looking for a quick delicious snack that’ll give me tons of energy. These are perfect – my peanut butter energy bites! These little guys are not only chocolate peanut butter heaven but they have tons of health benefits and will give you that extra boost of energy! Oh yah!😍😏
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 mini dark chocolate chips (stevia chips - optional)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 heaping TBSP flax seeds
- 2 TBSP honey
- Grind up some flax seeds and measure out a 1/4 cup and add to a bowl.
- Then add in your other ingredients and mix well.
- Put your mixture in the fridge for a 10 minutes
- Roll out individual 2 inch balls and place on a tray of plate.
- Place these guys in the freezer until you are ready to eat them.