You won’t care if it’s dairy-free and vegan, you’ll just care that it’s awesome. This is a perfect Valentine’s Day treat!
This non-dairy milkshake is creamy and delicious! It's great anytime, even for Valentine's Day. It's a big hit with my friends!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, plus several more to use as topping
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place the berries and banana in a high-speed blender, and pour in the almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Start the blender at low speed, and work your way up until it's nice and creamy.
- Chop several frozen strawberries to top the milkshake, and enjoy!
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/
Amazing. Just amazing. I am speechless.
i love it
This is amazing i give it to my kids every morning
i am speechless
i love this its sooo gooood