You won’t care if it’s dairy-free and vegan, you’ll just care that it’s awesome. This is a perfect Valentine’s Day treat!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries, plus several more to use as topping
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Place the berries and banana in a high-speed blender, and pour in the almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Start the blender at low speed, and work your way up until it's nice and creamy.
- Chop several frozen strawberries to top the milkshake, and enjoy!