What a beautiful salad! It’s cute and delicious. You can really use any dressing you want, too! Enjoy!
- Romaine lettuce, ripped into bite-sized pieces
- Strawberries, quartered
- Feta cheese
- English cucumber
- Home made or store-bought natural poppyseed dressing, or your favorite dressing
- In a bowl, add bite-sized romaine lettuce.
- Sprinkle in blueberries, quartered strawberries, and a little feta.
- Slice english cucumbers into about 1/4 inch slices, and use a star-shaped cookie cutter to cut hearts out of the middle.
- Place the stars and the circles (with star cutout) on top of the salad.
- Use homemade or store-bought all natural poppyseed dressing and enjoy!
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/