Easter is coming! This can be a healthy snack or lunch to help you have fun on Easter. It’s cute but so easy to make! Watch and see! 😀
- 1 can wild salmon
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- English cucumber
- Baby carrots
- Black sesame seeds
- Melon Baller
- To make the salmon salad, combine the salmon, lemon juice, mayo, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Cut a slice of cucumber about an inch thick. Scoop a bit of the center out with a melon baller.
- Using your hands, make a ball out of the salmon salad and place it on the indent of the cucumber slice. Place a caper on the salmon for the nose.
- Slice a baby carrot diagonally to create the ears, and place them in the salmon salad for the ears.
- Wet the tip of the toothpick and use it to pick up a single sesame seed. Place it on the bunny. Repeat for the other eye. Voila!
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/