I wanted to add a healthy side dish to a pizza party for my volleyball team, so I made Salad on a Stick! It was a big hit 😀 It’s simple and easy to make but it still looks awesome and it’s super fun to eat. I hope you enjoy!
- Cucumbers, sliced and cut into quarters
- Carrots, sliced
- Lettuce, torn into small pieces
- Cherry tomatoes
- Bell peppers of all colors
- Your favorite all-natural dressing
- Take a toothpick and pierce veggies that you'd like on your Salad on a Stick. End with a slice of carrot, since it will help your stick to stand up.
- Serve dressing in a little bowl for people to dip in, or in a squeeze bottle so people can squeeze out a few drops onto their salad before popping into their mouths.