My sister and I love these Roasted Winter Veggies. We use whatever root veggies we have on hand, and roast them with a bit of oil, salt and pepper. Really simple, but so yummy!
- Variety of vegetables of your choice, such as sweet potato, butternut squash, carrots, parsnips, onions, and beets
- Grape seed oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Dice all vegetables to about 1 inch cubes
- In a big bowl, add the vegetables and toss with enough oil to coat them all.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast in the oven for about 25-35 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and browning on the edges. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.