Looking for a delicious, easy side dish? This is it! This is a family favorite. I love the lemon garlic flavor with the Broccolette! You can use broccolini as well, both have the thin stalks. Give it a try, you will be hooked!
- 2 pounds Broccolette or Broccolini
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 large lemon
- salt & pepper
- Extra lemon for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Trim tough ends of the broccolette, and chop into about 1.5-2 inch lengths.
- Toss with olive oil, crushed garlic, and juice of 1 lemon.
- Scrape onto a jelly-roll pan and roast 10-12 minutes.
- Garnish with lemon slices.