We had this last night with our dinner! This is absolutely delicious and so easy to make. Even my grandma, who’s not a big fan of cauliflower, loved this dish!
Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic-Herb Drizzle
My favorite way to eat cauliflower! If you don't like cauliflower, this may convert you 😀
- 1 head cauliflower
- Grapeseed oil
Garlic-Herb Drizzle (makes 1/4 cup. You only need a bit for the cauliflower, but save the rest for dipping veggies or drizzling over chicken!)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, pressed through a garlic press
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized florets and put onto a baking pan.
- Drizzle some grapeseed oil, just enough to lightly coat the cauliflower. Toss with your hands to coat.
- Roast in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until the edges are brown and crispy.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, place all of the Garlic-Herb drizzle ingredients into a bowl, and mix to combine. Let it sit so the flavors can meld.
- Place the hot cauliflower onto a plate and drizzle with the Garlic-Herb Drizzle, making sure to get some of the garlic and herbs onto the cauliflower.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4.
- Prep time: 4 minutes. Cook time: 20 minutes. Total time: 25 minutes.
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/