This will convert anyone to a cauliflower lover! Salty, savory, and packed full of flavor. This is my favorite way to eat cauliflower. You MUST try it!
I am on day 8 of the 10-day No-Added-Sugar Challenge! Wooho! If you joined me and want to enter the giveaway, please comment on this video and let me know how you are doing so far on the challenge! Then on day 10, comment again letting me know how it went for you.
This recipe is approved by Jamie Oliver’s nutrition team as part of “10 Meals to Kick-Start a Healthier 2015.” #10HealthyMeals
- 1 head cauliflower
- Grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, pressed through a garlic press
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized florets and put onto a baking pan.
- Drizzle some grapeseed oil, just enough to lightly coat the cauliflower. Toss with your hands to coat.
- Roast in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until the edges are brown and crispy.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, place all of the Garlic-Herb drizzle ingredients into a bowl, and mix to combine. Let it sit so the flavors can meld.
- Place the hot cauliflower onto a plate and drizzle with the Garlic-Herb Drizzle, making sure to get some of the garlic and herbs onto the cauliflower.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4.
- Prep time: 4 minutes. Cook time: 20 minutes. Total time: 25 minutes.