Welcome to my second ever #RecipeReboot video! What is a recipe reboot exactly? Well, it’s when I take one of my old recipes and I film a new video tutorial on how to make it. All my old recipes are delicious but the video quality sucked, and it was just so darn awkward.
Summer is coming up, so I wanted to share my all-time favorite summer treat. My Chocolate-Banana-Peanut-Butter Milkshake. YES it’s as delicious as it sounds! I filmed a video on this a few years ago, but it was… so bad… The recipe, however was phenomenal so I had to share it again! This milkshake is thick, creamy, refreshing and is the perfect way to scratch the itch if you have a sweet tooth. This milkshake only needs a few ingredients, and there is no added sugar so not only is it easy, but it has such good quality ingredients so its good for you too! WIN WIN! All you have to do is add everything to a blender and bam, you have heaven in a cup. This is definitely a Kelley family favorite, and it might just become your favorite summer treat too! Lemme know what you guys think of these kinds of videos and I’ll film some more.
- 2 frozen very ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- (optional) 7 ice cubes - if you want a frostier, milder shake
- Throw all the ingredients into a high-powered blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.