Raspberry “Ice Cream”
This is a healthy and quick frozen treat that is great for a hot summer day!
- Frozen Bananas, about 2 small
- Frozen Raspberries, about a cup
- 1 Tablespoon or more water or unsweetened almond milk
- Place frozen bananas and raspberries in the blender. Add a little water or almond milk.
- Blend, mushing down the fruit as you go. Because this is ice cream and not a smoothie, you don’t want to put too much liquid in – just enough to allow it to move in the blender.
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/