This is SO GOOD. You must try it! This vegan shake is delicious and is only sweetened by the banana and a tablespoon of maple syrup (even the almond milk is unsweetened.) I wish we can take credit for the recipe, but it’s from www.detoxinista.com. She’s a genius! Check out my little sister’s reaction at the taste test…so funny!
- 2 frozen very ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon pure maple syrup
- (optional) 7 ice cubes - if you want a frostier, milder shake
- Throw all the ingredients into a high-powered blender, and blend until smooth and creamy.