This St. Patricks’s Day will remind you of chocolate-chip ice cream! Spinach gives it that beautiful green color, but believe me, you can’t taste it. It’s so good, you won’t care that it’s good for you 😀
Vanilla Chocolate Chip Mint Smoothie
This will remind you of chocolate-chip ice cream! Spinach gives it that beautiful green color (perfect for St. Patrick's Day), but believe me, you can't taste it. It's so good, you won't care that it's good for you 😀
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 cup spinach
- 1-1/2 frozen bananas
- 1 Tbs dark chocolate chips
- Pour the almond milk, vanilla extract, and peppermint extract into a high speed blender. Add spinach.
- Blend until smooth. Make sure it is totally smooth, and there are no small bits of spinach.
- Add the bananas, and blend until creamy.
- Chop the chocolate chips and sprinkle on top. Enjoy!
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/
This may be a silly question, but will this taste strongly of banana? I don’t particularly enjoy bananas in smoothies and am worried the bananas will overpower the other ingredients! Looks like a lovely recipe, love your videos!
Hi Rebecca! This does have a pretty strong banana taste so if you don’t like it i would recommend some other frozen fruit instead. Thanks for asking! 🙂
Hi, can I use fresh mint as well? How much? Thanx
I think this recipe is delicious! Highly recommend!
Hi Amber! I am a big fan of you! Your recipes are great and always gets me cooking. Thanks for making these recipes!
Woohoo!! So glad you love the recipes!