This Mango Raspberry Coconut Sorbet is something that when you make once, you’ll make over and over…it’s SO DELICIOUS and easy to make! It really shows off the sweet mango, which is complimented by tart raspberries and the silky coconut milk. It’s a great treat on a hot day, and you can even serve it as an elegant dessert!
There aren’t many things more mouthwatering and delicious than a ripe, tender, sweet mango, But sometimes it can be hard to choose the right one. So, as we make the sorbet, I’ll show you how to pick the PERFECT mango, and easy ways to cut it up perfectly! Mangos are one of my favorite fruits, and they are in season RIGHT NOW!
Here are a few ways to find the perfect mango:
- You can do the squeeze test like you would with an avocado or peach
- Do NOT go off of color, because there are so many different varieties with different colors
- For the honey mango, you tell if it is ripe by the wrinkles
Thank you so so much to the National mango board for the mangoes and for your amazing website that literally taught me so many cool mango facts and recipes. You guys should definitely check it out at mango.org !
Mango Raspberry Coconut Sorbet
- 5 cups/825 g frozen mango
- 1 14-ounce/400 g can coconut milk (not coconut beverage
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup/150 g sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup/120 ml almond milk
- 1 cup/250 g frozen raspberries divided
Put the frozen mango in a food processor along with coconut milk (the cream as well as the water), lemon zest and juice, salt, sugar, vanilla, and almond milk. Start by pulsing the mixture in the food processor, then process until smooth.
Pulse in 1/2 of the raspberries. Make sure there are still chunks.
Pour the mixture into a baking dish and freeze for 5 or more hours.
Scoop out into bowls, garnish with leftover frozen raspberries, and enjoy!