Make Your Own Pizza Lunch
See how kids can easily pack a healthy “Make Your Own Pizza" lunch. You assemble your pizzas at school! We use raw, organic veggies and fruits, organic pizza sauce, gluten-free crackers and nitrate-free meats for a healthier but tasty lunch. Choose whatever toppings you love!
- Organic pizza sauce
- Plain crackers (gluten-free, if possible)
Toppings, such as
- Grape tomatoes
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Ham, sliced and cut small enough to place on cracker
- Chicken or turkey sausage
- Put the pizza sauce in an air-tight container.
- Place all other ingredients in the lunchbox. They look nicer if the ingredients are separated! Cupcake liners are great for this.
- The crackers should be packed separately so they stay crisp.
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/