Both adults and kids will love this twist on the traditional lemonade! It’s fragrant, tangy, sweet, and ice-cold…perfect for a hot summer day! Lavender isn’t just for soaps, and it’s perfect in this lemonade.
I hope you give it a try!
- 1c freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups of lavender-infused water (recipe follows)
- 36 drops of liquid Stevia (or to taste)
- 1.5 cups water
- Lemon slices for garnish
- 4 Tablespoons dried lavender flowers
- 2 cups water
- In a saucepan, add the water and bring to a boil. Move the pan off the heat, add the lavender flowers, and let it steep for 20 minutes. Let it cool completely before adding to the lemonade.
- In a pitcher, combine the lemon juice, lavender water, stevia, water, and ice. The lavender water and lemon mix to create a beautiful pink color! Chill in the refrigerator. Serve cold, garnished with lemon slices. To use sugar instead of liquid stevia: Replace stevia with 6 tablespoons of sugar dissolve in the boiling water before adding the lavender.