If you feel unhealthy after the holidays, try this healthy crispy recipe a try! Plus it only uses 3 ingredients!
- Approximately 4 big handfuls of washed Kale, leaves stripped from its stalk, and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1-2 Tablespoons Grape seed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea Salt (you can add more after it’s done if you want it more salty)
- (optional) 1/4 cup – 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lower the oven temperature, the better, since the nutrients aren’t baked off…you just have to leave it in the oven longer. If you have a dehydrator, that is even better!
- Combine ingredients and toss to coat. Spread evenly, in one layer on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-20 minutes until leaves are crisp. Check at 12 minutes and check every 2 minutes. Make sure they are very crisp, but not brown. (Brown kale chips are bitter!)
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/