New video babyyyy! 😇 I made “healthy snickers” and my family and I have become obsessed with these! It’s a super easy recipe and it really is the perfect summer treat for people with a sweet tooth (like me😉). Watch the video above to learn how to make them!
Healthy Snickers Recipe
- Pitted dates
- Peanut butter
- Chocolate chips (milk or dark)
- Cut one side of the date to open it up. Fill the inside of the date with peanut butter, and gently press the date closed (like a hotdog).
- Melt your chocolate chips in a heat safe bowl until it is silky smooth and there are no clumps (You can use a double boiler or a microwave).
- Dip dates in chocolate, or drizzle chocolate on top. Place dates on a plate covered in parchment paper.
- Lightly sprinkle flakey salt on the chocolate before it hardens.
- Freeze dates until the chocolate sets and hardens. You can store these in the fridge for a chewy, softer texture, or keep them in the freezer for a more “ice cream” cold treat.