I had a great time at Q13 FOX News today, sharing healthy school ideas and talking about Rachael vs. Guy Kids Cook-Off Season 2, which premiers this Sunday at 8m PT/ET. Thank you Kaci and the rest of the Q13 team! I had such a fun time!
- Organic pizza sauce
- Plain crackers (gluten-free, if possible)
- Grape tomatoes
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Ham, sliced and cut small enough to place on cracker
- Chicken or turkey sausage
- Put the pizza sauce in an air-tight container.
- Place all other ingredients in the lunchbox. They look nicer if the ingredients are separated! Cupcake liners are great for this.
- The crackers should be packed separately so they stay crisp.