These are incredible. Sweet, savory, juicy, and so flavorful! The sliders are inspired by chef Ariane Duarte’s juniper cured pork chops at her restaurant, Ariane Kitchen and Bar. Check out the video on below – we had a blast! Thank you, Ariane!
Pork Sliders with Ariane Duarte (03:11)
Together, Star Kid Amber Kelley and Chef Ariane Duarte transform pork sliders with a cool peach salsa.
Grilled Pork Sliders with Peach Salsa
These are incredible. Sweet, savory, juicy, and so flavorful! The sliders are inspired by chef Ariane Duarte's juniper cured pork chops at her restaurant, Ariane Kitchen and Bar. Check out the video on Foodnetwork.com too - we had a blast!
- 12 ounces ground pork
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- 1 large clove garlic, grated
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Grilled Peach Salsa
- 2 peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 4 mini hamburger buns
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- For the pork sliders: Combine the pork, parsley, scallion, garlic, 1 tablespoon salt and 1 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Mix well and divide into 4 equal patties. Pat the patties dry with a paper towel and season both sides with more salt.
- Grill the patties until cooked through and nice grill marks develop, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a platter to rest.
- For the grilled peach salsa: Lightly coat the cut sides of the peach halves with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- Grill the peaches cut-side down until slightly softened and nice grill marks develop, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board until cool enough to handle, then dice. Whisk together the balsamic vinegar, sugar, shallot, remaining 1 tablespoon oil and a pinch of salt in a large bowl. Tear the mint leaves into the bowl. Add the diced peaches and gently stir to combine.
- Place the pork patties on the buns and top with the grilled peach salsa.
- Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/pork-sliders-with-ariane-duarte.html
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/