Juicy, tangy steak with sweet, smoky veggies…perfect combo! This is one of our go-to dishes because it’s a real crowd pleaser. Kids can cook with their parents like I did with my dad – I was in charge of the marinade and prep, and my dad was in charge of the grill. 😀
- 1 ½ lbs. 100% grass-fed flank steak
- ½ cup grapeseed oil
- 1 ½ tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a bowl, mix the oil, soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, and ground black pepper.
- Place steak in a plastic bag or baking dish. Pour marinade onto the steak. If you are using a plastic bag make sure to take the air out so the marinade covers the steak.
- Refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat. Oil the grill. Grill the steak for 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.