This is a great smoothie to help you get healthy. It’s great when you are sick because it cleans out your body. I hope it helps you as much as it helped me when I was sick earlier this week!
Glorious Green Smoothie
- 1.5 cups filtered water or unsweetened almond milk (unsweetened vanilla almond milk is nice too)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 4 big handfuls of spinach
- Frozen banana
- 1 cup or more frozen strawberries (or berries of your choice)
- Add almond milk or water to blender. Add spinach and chia seeds and blend until ultra smooth.
- Add the fruit and blend. Enjoy!
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/
Thanks for the great recipe! This is the first time that Gabe would drink a homemade green smoothie – because of your recipe! WE also added Stevia for a little more sweetness. Our berries made it look more red rather than green which helped!
That’s awesome! Go Gabe!