This is one of my favorite salads, and I hope it turns out to be one of yours too!
- Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 can of black olives, pitted
- 1 tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small garlic, pressed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Feta cheese (optional)
- To make the salad dressing, whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper until combined.
- In a large bowl, place the romaine lettuce, olives, tomatoes, and cucumber. Pour some of the dressing on top, and toss to coat (amount depends on your taste.) Place crumbled feta cheese in a separate bowl and let your guests sprinkle it on top of their salads.
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/