Typical fudgsicles you buy at the store often have artificial colors, flavors, and perservatives. If you make your own, you only use real foods and natural sweeteners. AND, it’s super yummy too, and fun to make! There is a secret ingredient you will never guess!
- 1 ripe avocado
- ¼ cup (or more) raw cacao powder
- 3 Tablespoons (or more) pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon (or more) vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup water
- pinch of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend well.
- Taste, and if needed, add more cacao, maple syrup, vanilla, or salt.
- Pour into your popsicle mold, and let it freeze for about 6 hours, or until frozen. You may have to run the fudgsicle mold under some water to loosen it from the mold.