Typical fudgsicles you buy at the store often have artificial colors, flavors, and perservatives. If you make your own, you only use real foods and natural sweeteners. AND, it’s super yummy too, and fun to make! There is a secret ingredient you will never guess!
Guilt-Free Fudge Pops
- 2 ripe avocados peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup/55 g raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup/120 ml pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 11/2 cups/355 ml unsweetened almond milk plus more as needed
- Pinch of sea salt
Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until everything is smooth and creamy.
Add more cacao, maple syrup, or salt to taste, and add more almond milk as needed—you want the mixture to be very thick but still pourable.
Pour into your ice pop mold, and let freeze for about 6 hours, or until fully frozen (follow the directions for your particular mold). You may have to run the mold under some water to loosen the pops from the mold.