FIZZY FRUIT!!! It’s gonna blow your mind! It’s my favorite way to have fruit so if you wanna learn how to make it, go check out my latest video! I even got together with some friends and they fell in love too!😍😍😝
It’s so easy, and it only takes fruit, dry ice, a cooler, plastic wrap, and some time. Your local grocery store probably carries dry ice. Grapes are my FAVORITE – give it a try and let me know what you think!
I learned about Fizzy Fruit from Chef Steps – they are awesome, check out their Youtube Channel!
- A cooler
- Dry ice (zbout 1 pound (500g) of dry ice for a 50-quart (47 liter) cooler)
- A clean towel
- Juicy fruit, like grapes, strawberries, blueberries, watermelon, satsuma oranges... try it all!
- Using an oven mitt, place your dry ice in your cooler and cover with a towel.
- Wash and dry your fruit, and place it in your cooler.
- Seal the cooler, and wrap tightly in plastic wrap so no gas escapes.
- Let it sit for 12-18 hours. Unwrap the cooler, serve, and watch your guests be amazed!