Apple Cinnamon Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup over night oats
- 1/2 almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1-2 tablespoons diced apples, for topping
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, for topping
- In a mason jar add in your oats, milk, cinnamon, honey and chia seeds and mix until combined.
- Secure the lid and place in the fridge for a few hours or over night or until the oats have absorbed all the milk.
- When you’re ready to eat, remove from fridge and mix in extra milk if necessary to desired consistency.
- Top with diced apples and almonds and mix. Enjoy!