My sister and I had fun decorating egg cartons and making them into little lunchboxes filled with plastic eggs and finger foods!
- Egg Carton
- 12 plastic eggs that open, small enough to fit in the egg carton
- Paint or color pens, paper, glitter, and anything else you want to use to decorate your carton
- Small snacks of your choice, such as pickle slices, pretzels, olives, carrot coins, strawberries, blueberries, nuts, raisins, and dried fruit
- Decorate the egg carton with paint, glitter, whatever you like. Let it dry.
- In the egg carton, place plastic egg in each cup.
- In each plastic egg, place a different snack and close.
- Close the egg carton until snack time, and open it up for a big reveal!
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/
I want to be with you waen you cook this.
i need to try it