Favorite fruit, such as
- Strawberries, sliced
- Watermelon, sliced (my new favorite!)
- Mango, sliced
- Apples, cored and sliced
- Pineapple, cored and sliced (so much better than store-bought dried pineapple!)
- Cherries, pitted and halved
- Place them in a dehydrator or in your oven at the lowest temperature setting.
- The amount of time it takes to dry will depend on the type of fruit and the thickness, but it will take several hours or more, so make them ahead of time!
- Store them in air-tight jars in the fridge.
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/