Wanna make it smell like the holidays? I have great homemade potpourri recipes on my channel and website, and two work GREAT for the holidays! Whether for your house or for gifts, they’re so fun to make and smell wonderful! Hope you enjoy 😀#DecemberCountdown#HappyHolidays #SmellsLikeChristmas
- Think of yummy scent/flavor combinations, such as Lemon/rosemary/vanilla, Orange/clove/cinnamon/star anise, Apple/orange/clove/cinnamon, Sage/cranberry/clove/apple
- Mason jars with lids, if giving as a gift
- Place your flavor combination items in a pot, crockpot, or fondue pot with water and let it gently simmer.
- Simmering releases the amazing smell. Keep adding water as it evaporates.
- You can reuse the mixture several times, just refrigerate in between uses.
- If you are giving as a gift, place ingredients in a mason jar with water, and refrigerate until using.