Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I am so grateful for all of you! Thank you for joining me in cooking and eating healthy and yummy foods.
Brussels Sprouts are amazing when roasted! They are nutty, crispy, chewy, and warm. This is going to be a side dish at our Thanksgiving table this year. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
P.S. For those of you who noticed the stains on my fingers – it’s ink from a Harry Potter parchment set I was playing with the day before! It won’t wash off. I have clean hands, I swear! 😀
- 1 bag of Brussels Sprouts, washed
- 1 tablespoon grapessed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut the very ends of the Brussels Sprouts, and peel any wilted or browned outer leaves. For any that are very large, cut them in half lengthwise so they are all about the same size.
- Toss them in oil, salt, and pepper.
- Put them on a baking sheet and roast in a 400 degree oven for 20-30 minutes until crispy on the outside and cooked through, shaking them occasionally in the baking sheet.