Chimichurri usually has both parsley and cilantro in it, but this one has JUST cilantro because we LOVE cilantro! It's salty, fresh, and zingy...it's amazing on any kind of meat, or as a veggie dip. You must try it!
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves and stems
- 3 Tbs freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbs chopped onion
- 1 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, add the garlic cloves and chop fine.
- Scrape down the sides, and add all of the ingredients except the oil. Pulse together.
- While the food processor is running, slowly add the olive oil, scraping sides as needed, until the sauce is smooth.
- Enjoy drizzled over barbecued chicken, over grilled flank steak, grilled shrimp, or serve in a little cup for dipping crudités! It's delicious!
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/