You MUST make this sauce! It”s tangy, garlicky, and full of flavor! Our family puts a twist on the classic Argentinian chimichurri and uses all cilantro instead of adding parsley – and it’s amazing! We love to serve it with grilled meats and veggies, but it is very versatile – you can dip breads and veggies, whatever you want! My mom can’t get enough, she keeps pouring more and more on her plate…but I can’t blame her. 😛
This chimichurri goes with so many things – meats, veggies, bread…what will you pair it with?
The recipe is here: http://www.cookwithamber.com/cilantro…
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves and stems
- 3 Tbs freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbs chopped onion
- 1 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, add the garlic cloves and chop fine.
- Scrape down the sides, and add all of the ingredients except the oil. Pulse together.
- While the food processor is running, slowly add the olive oil, scraping sides as needed, until the sauce is smooth.
- Enjoy drizzled over barbecued chicken, over grilled flank steak, grilled shrimp, or serve in a little cup for dipping crudités! It's delicious!