Chocolate Peanut Butter Soft Serve
- 2 frozen very ripe bananas
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh berries of your choice for topping
- Place bananas, 1/2 a cup of almond milk, cocoa poweder, peanut butter, sea salt, and vanilla in the blender. Blend, and if needed, add more almond milk to help the blender grab all the ingredients. Be careful not to add too much milk or it will turn into a milkshake (which is just as good, so it's really not a problem.) 😀
- Top with berries, and enjoy!
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/
You won’t believe how good this is! We make it all the time, and we never get sick of it. Healthy and delicious – the perfect combo!