You guys on Instagram asked, so here it is!
Because I’m on Rachael vs. Guy Kids Cook-Off on Food Network, I’m not allowed to make cooking videos until the end of the year, so I am posting images and the recipe. But as soon as I can, I’ll make a cooking video for this and post it! Thanks for your patience!
- 1 cup hazelnuts, roasted, and skins removed by rubbing between cloth
- 3/4 cup organic, dark chocolate (chop into small pieces or use chips)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey (or agave if you are vegan)
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place hazelnuts on a sheet pan and roast for about 15 minutes, or golden. After they are cool enough to touch, put them between 2 pieces of cloth and rub the skins off.
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate, almond milk, honey and salt. Melt the chocolate over low heat and mix. Let it cool.
- Add the hazelnuts to a food processor and pulse it until it is a paste. It can still be a little grainy at this point.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the food processor and pulse until creamy.
- Store your Chocolate-Hazelnut spread in the fridge.
- It's great on apples as a snack!