Burger Bites with Horseradish Mayo and Special Sauce
Burger without the bun couldn't get any cuter! This is a great appetizer. Serve with my special sauce and horseradish mayo, or any condiment that you would put on a burger!
- Bit of grapeseed oil for grilling or frying
- Pound of grass-fed ground beef
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Cherry tomato, sliced
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons finely grated onion
- 2 tablespoons sweet relish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon finely ground black pepper
Horseradish Chive Mayo
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons horseradish
- chives, chopped
- In a pound of grass-fed ground beef, add a 1/4 teaspoons each of garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. Add a pinch of pepper. Use your hands to incorporate the seasonings.
- Make a ball about the size of a ping-pong ball by rolling the beef in your hands.
- Then, carefully press the middle to make a disc. The center should be slightly indented so when they cook, they don’t turn into balls.
- Grill or pan-fry the beef patties to desired doneness, about 2 minutes per side. (When you press the pattie, juices should be clear.)
Make Special Sauce
- Combine ingredients.
- Place a small piece of lettuce, a sliced cherry tomato, and sliced pickle on top of
- the burger patty, and use an American flag toothpick to secure them. Serve with special sauce and horseradish mayo on the side for dipping.
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/