This is a recipe we use year-round. It’s so simple! We just let the flavors of the veggies come out!
- Favorite veggies, such as zucchini, asparagus, bell peppers, beets, onions, and broccoli.
- Grapeseed oil
- For larger veggies, cut them into smaller chunks. For example, with zucchini, you can cut them into spears or rounds. Beets and onions can be peeled and sliced. Trim the tough ends of asparagus.
- Place veggies in a plastic bag, drizzle with a bit of grapeseed oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Close the bag, toss to coat.
- Place on a hot, oiled grill, and cook, rotating when you see grill marks. Some harder vegetables, such as beets will take awhile to cook, so place those on the grill first. Take care not to overcook the veggies.
Cook With Amber http://www.cookwithamber.com/