Fifteen-year-old Amber Kelleyknows what kids want to eat. She knows kids want to eat delicious foods, and that deep down, kids want to eat foods that also make them smarter, stronger, and feel good.
But it’s easier said than done when you’re a kid. In the second grade, Amber was bullied about her wholesome home-packed lunches. This inspired her to prove that “being healthy is cool” by starting a blog and YouTube show, Cook with Amber, featuring Amber in the kitchen making her delicious, easy family recipes.
Cook with Amber struck a chord with viewers. Amber has inspired kids, parents, grandparents, educators, and chefs around the world to cook wholesome meals for themselves and their families.
Here are a few of Amber’s adventures:
- Winner of Food Network Star Kids
- Host of her own web series on FoodNetwork.com.
- Member of celebrity chef Jamie Oliver’s Food Tube family on YouTube.
- Recognized by First Lady Michelle Obama at a dinner at the White House
- Featured on Disney Channel’s Emmy Award-winning “Make Your Mark” series
- Kid Correspondent for Food Network’s The Kitchen.
- “Kid Coach” at Mashable’s Kid Talks, an event encouraging everyone to dream fearlessly.
- Featured as an “Inspirational Kid” on the Today Show
- “Culinary Wizard” on the 2015 Academy Awards’ Live From the Red Carpet on E!.
- Star of the second season of Food Network’s Rachael vs. Guy Kids Cook-Off
Amber just finished filming bonus material for Disney’s Lady and the Tramp Signature Collection release, as well as educational cooking videos for Bluprint. Stay tuned!
If she’s not eating or cooking – or talking about eating and cooking – you’ll find Amber on the volleyball court, hanging out with friends, and spending time with family.