Amber Kelley is a teen cookbook author, speaker, winner of Food Network Star Kids, and the host of her popular Youtube series Cook With Amber. From her appearances on The Disney Channel, E!, and the Today Show, to her endorsement from Jamie Oliver, Amber is inspiring a whole new generation of eaters to get in the kitchen and have fun.
Here are a few of Amber’s adventures:
- Author of the cookbook Cook With Amber, a #1 new release on Amazon’s Teen and Young Adult Cookbooks category
- Winner of Food Network Star Kids and host of her own web series on FoodNetwork.com.
- Finalist on Jamie Oliver’s Search For a Food Tube Star international competition, and member of celebrity chef Jamie Oliver’s Food Tube family on YouTube
- Cooking instructor for Bluprint
- Panelist at the Partnership for a Healthier America Summit
- Recognized by First Lady Michelle Obama at the Kids’ State Dinner at the White House
- Featured on Disney Channel’s Emmy Award-winning “Make Your Mark” series and Disney’s Lady and the Tramp Signature Collection release
- Kid Correspondent for Food Network’s The Kitchen
- “Kid Coach” at Mashable’s Kid Talks, an event encouraging everyone to dream fearlessly.
- Featured on Pickler and Ben, the Today Show, and 2015 Academy Awards’ Live From the Red Carpet on E!
- Star of the second season of Food Network’s Rachael vs. Guy Kids Cook-Off
If she’s not eating or cooking – or talking about eating and cooking – you’ll find Amber on the volleyball court, hanging out with friends, and spending time with family.